In this weeks awesome episode of the Trusted Influencer Show I discussed how to look confident and how you can ensure you sound confident – even when you are afraid of delivering your presentation!
Watch this week’s show below:
[video_player type=”embed” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″][/video_player]
In the show we covered the following key points to help you sound and look confident.
- Arrive early and get comfortable
- Meet & greet the audience
- Drink plenty of water
- Only start when you’re ready
- See yourself as equal with your audience
- Maintain good posture
- Speak Slower
- Eliminate Verbal Ticks (Um’s, Ah’s, etc…)
- Use your Hands and body
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the show; please share a comment below.